- How to use the holidays to your advantage on Social Media
- Use the holidays as a time to reach out to your followers. It’s as simple as wishing people a Happy New Year, but the goal is to let your customers know you value them.
- Around this time of year everyone is looking for a great deal – so provide your followers one! It can be as simple as providing a free consultation or “Your first hour FREE”. Offer a deal that is valuable to your followers, but can also generate more business.
PRO TIP: Add a specific hashtag to your deal to monitor the conversation. #MHholidays
- Update your Social Media pages to a holiday or winter theme. Keep it brand specific, and get creative! Own a pet resort? Change your cover photo to some dogs playing in the snow.
- Have a great recipe? Share it – remember we want to stay timely and relevant, holiday cookies and drinks are a great way to provide some additional value and grab your followers’ interest.
To Market Hardware's "One Thing," a series of tips and newsworthy updates that we want you to know about. At any given time, feel free to check back to find One Thing you can improve upon. When you stack up a lot of small improvements within your Web Marketing, you'll start to see the BIG positive results your business deserves.