5 Web Design Trends to Watch for in 2018
Jan 23, 2018
With the New Year upon us, be on the lookout for revamped Websites with new design practices in 2018. Here are 5 new trends to watch for this year:
- Prioritizing mobile optimization. Google will be on the lookout for sites that are mobile-friendly and penalizing sites who are not.
- Irregular grid layouts. In 2018, expect to see a shift in designers’ use of more neutral space, which tends to create modern-looking layouts.
- Bold fonts & bright colors. People are spending less time on individual Web pages, so it’s becoming increasingly important to make your content stand out as much as possible.
- Advanced scroll triggered animations. Scrolled animation is what encourages users to keep reading by using interactive elements to increase engagement.
- Simple, functional, futuristic design. Designers will overall focus more on simplistic formats, styles, and technologies.