Internet marketing consultations to help pet care professionals better compete online
BETHESDA, MD – June, 2009 – Market Hardware announced today that James Short, SVP of Sales and Business Development, and Ryan Cummings, Website Marketing Consultant will attend the PCSA's Conference & Expo on October 13-15 in Orlando, FL.
At the request of the Pet Care Services Association, Short and Cummings will offer complimentary one-on-one consultations to tradeshow attendees. Short and Cummings bring great expertise on the subject matter thanks to their knowledge and experience in helping small businesses in the pet services industry succeed online.
During the consultations, attendees will learn how to improve their online brand image and increase lead volume from various search engines. The seminar will help contractors learn how to do so, using the following learning objectives:
- How to design your website so it passes the '15-Second Test.'
- The 3 kinds of search engines results - Natural, Local, Sponsored – and why each matters.
- Understanding these buzz words: "Pay-Per-Click" and "Search Engine Optimization."
- Why Google Maps provides the most "bang for the buck."
- Twitter & Facebook – do these social media tools make sense for your business?
Market Hardware serves more than 100 pet care industry clients, including PCSA members.
"Our experience in delivering pet care-specific web marketing services makes us an excellent fit for this event," stated Short. "We appreciate the recognition and the chance to share our 'on the ground' view of current web market strategies."