Internet marketing consultations to help plumbing & heating contractors compete online
BETHESDA, MD – March, 2009 – Market Hardware announced today that Matt Bechtel, Partner Marketing Manager, and Dan Wines, Website Marketing Consultant, will attend the QSC Power Meeting XXX tradeshow on March 19-21 in Daytona, FL.
At the request of the Quality Service Contractors, Bechtel and Wines will offer complimentary one-on-one consultations to tradeshow attendees. Bechtel and Wines will bring great expertise on the subject matter thanks to their knowledge and experience in helping small businesses in the plumbing and heating industry succeed online.
During the consultations, attendees will learn how to improve their online brand image and increase lead volume from various search engines, using the following learning objectives:
- How to design your website so it passes the '15-Second Test.'
- The 3 kinds of search engines results – Natural, Local, Sponsored – and why each matters.
- Understanding these buzz words: "Pay-Per-Click" and "Search Engine Optimization."
- Why Google Maps provides the most "bang for the buck."
- Twitter & Facebook – do these social media tools make sense for your business?
Market Hardware serves more than 100 plumbing and heating industry clients, including QSC members.
"Our experience in delivering plumbing and heating-specific web marketing services makes us an excellent fit for this event," stated Short. "We appreciate the recognition and the chance to share our 'on the ground' view of current web market strategies."